Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, May 10, 2004

My first blog.

Well here's my first blog. Don't know what this is all about yet.

Favorite authors: Hubert Selby, Bret Easton Ellis, Jim Thompson, James Ellroy, John Fowles, John Hawkes, John Gardner, Norman Mailer.

Favorite musicians: Brian Jonestown Massacre, Tyde, Beachwood Sparks, Johnny Thunders, Bob Dylan, Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, Kinks, Donovan, Spiritualized, Felt, Rolling Stones, Nirvana.

Favorite movies: Blue Velvet, Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Godfather 1 & II, JFK, Bad Leiutenant, Donnie Darko.

6 Comments:

Blogger thielir said...

I love the background.

2:31 PM  
Blogger R Michael said...

Anyone who lists BJM as their first music favorite must have it together. All hail the tambourine. Anton is the man. I saw them at Lollapalooza '05 in Chicago and am fortunate to be able to do so again in Indy next month (9/22).

8:40 AM  
Blogger matthewbenson7004 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

12:08 AM  
Blogger saraharolds9633 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

11:26 AM  
Blogger ~Dizzy Miss Lizzy~ said...

The rolling stones, nirvana and bob dylan are all amaazing muscians! Good taste in music =)

4:43 PM  
Blogger o8zy54od said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home